|
Date : Tuesday, May 19, 2009 Time : 8:25 PM Tied down...
Huiping used to be a cheerful girl who never cries easily but as growing up, things tends to crop up and i understand thats parts and parcel of life. Obstacles i go through will somehow be resolved but will things always turn out in a way i want? I lead the life i want for myself, i need no one to interfere let alone for my love life. Moreover you are just merely a stranger to me who should never poke your nose into other people's relationship. Never will i get frantic trying to know whats wrong with you if you dont matter to me but what did i get in the end? I find it so funny myself and find myself being such a naive girl when it always come to love. But who wont be silly and naive when it comes to love? It breaks my heart to know that he is actually hiding something from me when i have already asked him umpteen times yet he still choose to continue and lie to me. Dont say i am thinking far too much because i do know what exactly is happening, dont take me as a fool. I am waiting...for you to tell me the truth Thinking back, months ago, my life has not been easy because of all the problems i have to go through. Because of friends, i hold on and stay strong not to admit defeat easily. But i am always just that weak to withstand the handful of problems i am encountering. At that point of time, seriously, i broke down...I can no longer hold on to all those stress i an having. Encouraging words and concern that came once again from family and friends never fails to let me stand up and they walked through the journey with me. I remembered, i almost lose my beloved mom that night. My face was filled with tears and that fellow did not let me go till i forced my way out to the road. I wished, prayed and hoped that i could reach home as fast as possible just to ensure that my mom is still safe and sound. I could find her nowhere when i stepped into the doorstep, i was scared and tears keep flowing, hoping to get my mom back. Luck was on my side, i found her and gave her the tightest hug i have ever gave her in the years of my life. So now have your realised how big the impact and hurt the person has caused to people surrounding me and also myself? Its more that what you guys expected.Each time i reminisce back the past, my eyes turn watery unknowingly... Just a few weeks ago, i came across this guy and he changed my life completely. He let me have the taste of love once again...I know, he may not be the right one for me but no one knows what the future holds, isn't? Unrealistic dreams are just dreams to beautify our life and add on colours on it, no point lingering on them. Is lying part of the component in love? If thats so, i would rather knowing nothing at all and live in my own life. Too bad, i cannot do it. I cant possibly stand by and pretend i know none of the single thing and lead back the normal life with you, same goes for you too. And thats because, you are my precious boyfriend. I will never want the same thing that happen to my friends befalls on you either. You promised to be true to me, there should never be lies between us if not things are not really going to work out. I am once again falling because of you, please. Relationship is never a 'one way traffic', stop being that selfish. I hope after reading this post of mine, you will tell me things which you have been hiding because deep down in my heart, i aint feeling any better at all... 我爱你... |
♥Your P.Huiping
No words can bring me down.Be it rain or shine,i'll still be leading a fruitful life.
♥宝贝
Officially married to him since 16th September 2010. And together we shall make this love nest of ours together with the arrival of our daughter a happy family
|